The Chef Jacket
Cut for women, designed to work.
At a glance:
- Made with cotton and stretch for comfort
- Classic upright neckline
- Front fastening studs
- Princess seam line
- Double stitching on collar and sleeve cuff
- Cut for women, tailored to fit
- Made in the UK, designed in Wales
COLOUR: OPTIC WHITE
- Free UK delivery on orders over £59
- Free returns on full price items
- 90 day returns
Using classic tailoring techniques, this is our feminine take on the traditional chef jacket - smart, fitted and comfortable.
The biggest accolade came during the photo shoot when our chefs didn’t want to take them off.
We’ve paid homage to the classic chef jacket with an upright, Mandarin neckline. Form is added with Princess seams and beautiful double stitching runs along both collar and sleeve cuff.
Smart metal front fastening studs have been selected for comfort and practicality. If you spill hot liquids on yourself and need to disrobe in a hurry, the stud fasteners will make the difference. The jacket is super breathable and made from natural cotton with a little stretch for movement.
“So pleased that you are creating lovely chef clothes for women.”
- Naomi Devlin, River Cottage chef & tutor