Indigo Heron Apron
For glamour, style and functional beauty, Indigo Heron is our latest apron to add to our collection.
Drawing from the classic bistro apron, Indigo Heron has a deep waist band inspired by the Japanese obi belt. Wrap around and ties at the front, this is a deeply flattering garment to wear.
I've made sure to include deep welted pockets on either side, generous enough to snuggle down your hands and stow your kitchen essentials. Darts placed both front and back ensure a fluid fit to suit our many feminine forms. And look out for the iconic Bird label sitting quietly to the side, a discrete reminder of the love and expertise, carefully hewn into your apron, handmade here in the UK.
Indigo Heron is made from the same mid-weight 8oz denim that we use in our original Robyn apron.
This is a PRE-ORDER item with limited numbers. Making commences 7th December and dispatch is booked for Monday 14th December.
£70 or three interest free payments of £23.33 with Klarna
At a glance:
- 8 oz indigo denim
- Wrap around tie straps for a perfect fit
- Large side pockets with welt detail
- Darts front and back to mould to female form
- Deep, adjustable waist band for comfort and style
- Apron length 74cm, with additional 13cm waistband that may be folded to fit
- Signature Bird icon motif
- Inner hanging loop for storage
- Handmade in the UK
- Designed in Wales
- Gift wrapped in blue tissue
COLOUR: INDIGO DENIM
- Free UK delivery on orders over £115
- Free returns on full price items
- 90 day returns
Cut for women who love to cook.
“Possibly the most glamorous apron you’ll ever wear,” founder, Vicky North.