Our handmade aprons are cut for cooks, designed to inspire and make you feel good.
Nicola Ridd-Davies, our designer
We cut our aprons with tailoring skills and attention to detail. In place of a generic pattern, we design for both women and men, for comfort, functionality, beauty and durability.
Handmade in the UK
Bird aprons are handmade in the UK. We source materials with care, locally when we can. Our brass eyelets and fabric labels are UK made.
We make with integrity to produce aprons that matter.
- Small collections avoid waste
- Our aprons are made to last
- We make with transparency (meet our makers)
- We cut the air miles with UK production
- Our packaging comes with sustainability in mind - acid free tissue and paper postal bag. Even our business cards are made from recycled tees
Our mission is to make iconic aprons & apparel for women who love to cook, to be mindful of our impact on people and planet and to celebrate the voices of women in and around real food.