Issue 19 with Sana Javeri Kadri of Diaspora Co. is here!
Cherry Bombe asked Sana to be on the cover of the Entrepreneur Issue becuase she's one of the foodie founders most admired by the team. Cherry Bombe have watched Sana build her brand from a single spice, (turmeric) to a multi-sku powerhouse that's put the spice world on notice!
Whether you're a newcomer to Diaspora Co. or a super fan like Cherry Bombe, be sure to check out the cover story to learn how she grew her company with intention and stayed true to her authentic self.
Pick up a copy of Issue 19, a big celebration of all the foodie founders and Bombesquad business pros loved by Cherry Bombe.
Also in this issue:
- Danny & Hallie Meyer talk shop
- A catch up with Jing Gao of Fly by Jing
- Kim Pham of Omsom shares some unique challenges
- The 2022 Bombesquad Entrepreneur Survey
- Jessamyn Waldman Rodriguez on being a people entrepreneur
- The duo behind Sydney's coolest foodie creative studio
- An excerpt from Christina Tosi of Milk Bar's new memoir
Cover photo by Jennifer Livingston
Printed in Rhode Island at Meridian Printing